BEIJOS COCKTAIL | DECEMBER 14, 2023
Earlier this month, I found these adorable nostalgic vintage candy ribbons at the store. I immediately grabbed them thinking to myself, I can totally do something cute for the holidays with these. Listening to holiday music, puts you into the old school vibe when all the classic Christmas songs were made. So we are playing off that today with a lovely peppermint candy ribbon cocktail. Simple and classic for you to serve up the next couple weeks. This cocktail has all the cheer with classic flavors of peppermint, vanilla, and creme de cacoa. Serve with crushed up peppermint candy and lets say cheers to the holidays!
*photography by Dayna Studios
A Classic Peppermint Cocktail
- 2 ounces candy cane vodka
- 2 ounce creme de cacao white
- 1 ounce vanilla simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce cream or half and half or coconut milk
- Crushed up peppermint candy for garnish
- You can make this cocktail ahead of time, but I really feel it’s best to make right before serving. You can make up to 30 minutes before.
- Lets 1st rim a glass or coup either water, simple syrup, or even peppermint simple syrup, and dip it in crushed peppermint candy. If you want to do another topping, you totally can! This is all for you!
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the vodka, creme de cacao, syrup and half and half. Shake well for at least 30 seconds. Pour in the glass and garnish with a ribbon candy or even peppermint candy. Cheers! Add a fun bow for that pretty vintage touch.