BEIJOS COCKTAIL | September 29, 2023
I hate goodbyes.
Farewell September, and hello to the holiday craziness. But until it’s officially October, I will be sipping on bright, cheery, light, and summery cocktails. I don’t do a lot of mocktails here, so I thought I would share one of my favorites. This guava citrus rose ditty is something I like to make big batches of and drink throughout the day. This pink beauty drink is made up of rose green tea, guava, rose water, and sparkling bubbles, and couldn’t be easier to do. So join me and let’s sip away September.
*photography by Dayna Studios
Guava Citrus Rose Mocktail
- 3 oz rose green tea steeped
- 3 oz of guava nectar
- 1.5 tablespoons rose water
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- A splash or two of sparking water
- Sugar, for rim
- Dried edible roses, for garnish
- Dried citrus, for garnish
- Let’s 1st add a fun rim to this yummy cocktail. I like to add sugar mixed with some dried rose petals. You can omit the roses if you aren’t into that kind of thing. Start off by adding your ingredients to a cocktail shaker. The rose green tea, guava nectar, rose water, simple syrup, and ice. Shake it up! Shake it real good! Pour into a glass. It’s going to be sweet, so adding sparkling water will less the sweetness and add fun bubbles to the mix. If you like more, do more! Then garnish with some more rose petals and a dried citrus to really give that mocktail some love. Cheers!